Monday, August 08, 2005

The week before...

So I'm new at the blogging bit...so we'll see how this goes. Instead of clogging your inboxes with updates you might not care about, here's your chance to see how things are going for me in Norwich! You visit as often or as little as you like to learn as much or as little as you like.

I leave the states on Friday (August 13) and will arrive in London at 9am (local) on Saturday (the 14th). I'll spend some time getting settled and will head to London for an orientation retreat about 10 days later.

Right now I'm ok with everything. Every now and again I'll get freaked out about it all, but otherwise, I'm ready to get this party started! I'm tired of thinking about it all.

Please, oh please, keep in touch. I'll be in England all by my lonesome! Come and visit...I'll sleep on the couch, I promise! (I only have one bedroom...)

Let the Adventure begin!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah,

Blessings on this adventure. I pray God will work mightly during your time in England. I doubt if Patti, Alex, and I will be able to get over there. I know we would certainly love to, however. Looking forward to your blog. Will keep you in my prayers and will try to drop an email every now and then.

Love in Christ,
Brandon, Patti, and Alex

Thu Aug 11, 03:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home