Friday, July 21, 2006

Success!

The Home Office approved my application for 'extended leave to remain' today! I can stay for three more years if I want to! (Don't panic, Dad...the key word in that sentence is 'if')

More on other stuff soon. I'm in Birmingham (well, technically Shirley) at the minute. Went to the City of Birmingham Symphony tonight. Fantastic. Hotel here is pretty nice...except sans air conditioning...which wouldn't be a problem except the window isn't that big and neither is the fan they gave me! Ah well. Such is life. Didn't kill me last night and I think it's a bit cooler tonight.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Sarah!! So glad they approved you to stay! I'm coming to visit after Easter!!
Amanda

Sat Jul 22, 12:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is great news, Sarah!
Abby

Sat Jul 22, 06:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Sarah! I am still waiting on mine (I did mine through the post this year rather than make the trip to Liverpool).

Sun Jul 23, 05:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't tease me! Get my hopes up and then you don't stay and come back to the states. Next thing I know you will want to come over my house for Thanksgiving, or even worse Christmas.

Mon Jul 24, 08:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home